Severe acne causes complications that are known as acne scars. Acne scars are formed because of scarred fibrous tissue that replaces normal collagen tissue as in the process of wound healing thereby causing scars.
Skin Specialist in Jaipur explains that there are various treatments both nonsurgical and surgical effective and safe for the purpose of reducing acne scars. The treatment stated above helps in neocollagenosis or the induction of new collagen formation. The collagen does improve the appearance of acne scars.
Here at Jaipur skin city, all the treatments are carried on by the qualified skin specialist in Jaipur. Your skin is initially examined to know the kind of scar the skin has.
Like every other thing, acne has different stages. Acne does not occur when it is in the initial stage. when and only when it advances to the inflammatory stage that the chances of scar formation initiate as the inflammation reaches deep into the skin.
If there is excess collagen formation or a loss of healthy collagen tissue, it will lead to scarring during the healing of active acne as it happens because of severe inflammation. Thus, Control in inflammation early with the development of acne might reduce or prevent the scarring due to acne. Although in rare cases acne at an early stage with inflammation that is next to minimal lead to scarring as well but these cars show great improvement as the treatment continues.
Types of Acne Scars
The following type of scars can be seen in acne:
- Thick lumpy scars also known as Hypertrophic or keloid scars
- Broad depressions with sharply defined edges or Boxcar scars
- Deep, narrow, pitted scars medically known as Ice-pick scars
- Flat, thin scars or depressed scars or Atrophic scars
- Broad depressions with a sloping edge also known as Rolling scars
Who is prone to acne scars
Not Everybody is prone to acne scars. Best skin specialist in Jaipur state that there are multiple factors involved as to who will get acne scars. Some of them are:
- Popping, squeezing, or picking on acne increases inflammation which results in scarring
- If severe acne is present in the family lineage.
- Delayed treatment for active acne
- If the person has severe acne he or she might get acne scars
- If the person leaves at the need to resolve on their own with no treatment for active acne he is prone to get the acne scars.
Acne scarring treatment
Acne scars occur in several different forms and can be found in different depths, shapes, surface texture, and sizes. At times multiple types coexist in the same patient. we can broadly divide acne scars into three categories:
- Hypertrophic (Raised) acne scars
- Atrophic (depressed) acne scars
- Macular (flat) acne scars
Why you should treat them
Acne scars are permanent by nature and can be completely removed or healed. Although their appearance can improve with the help of different treatments Provided by the top skin specialist in Jaipur. They are the permanent and result of acne and their treatment is mainly of the cosmetic concern for the person. they improve the looks as well as the psychosocial impact on the daily life of the individual.
Treating acne scars improves the self-esteem of the individual apart from increased professional or social interactions, it also affects personal and it also affects personal and professional life Along with the desire to look better which ultimately makes the individual happy.
How are they treated?
Acne scars can be treated with the use of medicines along with a wide range of therapies which include Derma Roller, Chemical peeling, acupulseCO2 laser, and microdermabrasion. The treatment is customized according to the needs of the individual.
The latest addition to the advanced technology for treatments for Acne scars is 1556nm Fiber LASER. This latest technology coupled with skin specialists in Jaipur provides a wonderful solution to skin problems. This treatment is very fast and effective. The patient can notice visible changes in the skin after the very first sitting of the treatment session.
This technology has proven to reduce moderate to Deep scarring and stubborn pigmentation significantly. Here at Jaipur Skin City, we treat The Scars on the chest and upper back also although a thorough examination is required to confirm.
The Fiber Laser is a complete and comprehensive laser cure for Acne as it uses the new fractional technologies to get rid of lesions and reduce the presence of dark pigment. It is ideal for all forms of skin and complexions.
Factors to be considered before starting the treatment for acne scar
Selecting the treatments for Acne scars depend on multiple factors. Skin specialist in Jaipur here at Jaipur skin City will discuss these factors with you on the first consultation.
These factors are as follows:
- What are the expected results from the treatment?
- Can the patient for the treatment since multiple sessions are required in the same.
- Post-treatment downtime is required. Whether the patient can afford downtime?
- How much time can the patient give for treatment and post procedures for skin care?
How can scarring be prevented?
Acne scars can be prevented. Some of the tips that can be helpful in prevention are as follows:
- See a doctor as soon as development in acne is seen. This will ensure that the treatment is started as soon as possible.
- Self-medication is extremely harmful. Don’t go for self-medication.
- The treatment regimen suggested by the skin specialist in Jaipur must be followed religiously without fail.
- The acne must not be picked or squeezed.
Tips for Acne Scars
take note of some tips for the acne scars that can be discussed with the skin specialist in Jaipur:
- Check for affordability, number of sessions, downtime, and then decide the nature of acne scar treatments.
- Discuss with a dermatologist about your concerns related to acne scars.
- Pre-procedure sunscreen application for 3-4 weeks is mandatory.
- Follow all the pre-procedure instructions to avoid post-procedure side effects.
- After acne scar treatment, understand the day to day skincare regime.
- Post-procedure moisturizers and sun protection are the most important.
Jaipur skin City is a specialized clinic for all your skin needs. acne is a common problem that influences many aspects of our day-to-day lives. We often neglect this Canvas of our body which practically portrays every state of mind from happiness to being upset. Acne is sometimes the result of our negative emotions that frame our mindset. Acne needs to be treated as soon as possible so that looks are not compromised, the social life stays happening, the personal life stays blooming and you stay HAPPY!!