If your Windows license is invalid, you will see a watermark of active Windows every time you boot your computer to go into Settings to activate Windows. Do you want to activate Windows 10 Watermark? Do you know how to do this simple method 100% Working guarantee?
You always see the Windows 10 watermark activated in the lower-right corner of your system’s desktop. If you want to remove the active Windows 10 watermark then you can take the help of this content.
Why do I have an activate Windows watermark?
You have an active Windows watermark on your system because your Windows 10 operating system is not activated. You need to activate Windows 10 to enable some features like
- Windows defender/security features / many other features
- Enable Microsoft Office to be installed
- Install security update
- Many more reasons
Remove Activate Windows Watermark Permanently
There are many ways to actively remove Windows 10 watermarks, I will show you all the ways below.
Methot 1: You edit the registry to remove the Windows 10 watermark
- You open the Windows Registry Editor by press Windows + R, type REGEDIT and press the enter key.
- Then you expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Desktop
- You double click on the “PaintDesktopVersion” value in the right side window.
- And you change the value “1” to “0” and click OK to save the changes.
- You close Registry Editor and other programs and restart your pc
Method 2: Use This code to Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark 2019
Step1: You create a new text document, then you copy the code below.
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
Step2: You then select “Save As” to save it as a batch file, named “Activation.bat”.
Step3: You run the batch file as an administrator
All Done! Now restart your PC or laptop. There is no more active “Go to Settings to activate Windows” on your PC.
Method 3: You Can use This tools to Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark
1.Microsoft Toolkit .v2.6.4
Microsoft Toolkit is the best tool for you to remove Windows Toolmark, it includes Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 and Windows 10
KMSPico is the hottest tool for activating Windows 10 watermarks. All you have to do Just click One and done quickly.
- Universal Watermark Disabler.
To remove an active watermark, follow the steps below:
- Download Universal Watermark Disabler This is a tool used to remove watermarks from Windows 10.
- After downloading this tool, run the tool and click on the install button.
- Then click on the option when prompted.
- After this, your computer will automatically restart and the watermark will disappear.
Also, read about Duda vs WordPress.
- Windows 10 Watermark Remover V2
Follow the steps below to use that tool:
- Download watermark remover for windows 10.
- After downloading, run that downloaded file and click the Remove Watermark button to remove the watermark from Windows 10.
- After this, your system will reboot automatically and after reboot, you can see that the watermark has been completely removed from your computer desktop.
Method 4: You use code to remove activate windows watermark
Step1: Click on the Link: Code Link
Step2: You can copy the above code into a new (Notepad) text document.
Step3: You save it as a batch file, named “1click.cmd”
Note: If you want to use Windows 10, you save it as .bat (named “1click.bat”).
Step4: You run the batch file as administrator
[See the result]
Method 5: Ease of access settings
For this process, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you have to press the Windows + S key and then click on the Control Panel.
- After that, click on the ease in the access center option.
- Then select the option to make the computer easier to see.
- Next, tick the box named Background Images (where available).
- Finally, click Confirm to confirm the action.
Method 6: Do the standard settings
To perform this process, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to type cmd in the search bar available on the desktop screen.
- After this, click on the command prompt and choose Run as an administrator option.
- and type bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF in the open command prompt window and click Enter.
- Finally, you need to close the window and reboot the system.
- You can use these above solutions to remove the active watermark Windows 10.
Method 7: Using Ease of Access Center
With the using Windows 10, we can remove the background image of windows which will then make the watermark disappear. To do this, follow these steps.
Step1: Click to the start menu and search for Control Panel and click on the app
Step2: Click on the Ease of Access Centre
Step3: On the next screen Click on the Make the computer easier to see
Step4: Scroll down to the bottom of this screen and tick the box Remove background images (where available)
Step5: Click to OK
Step6: Restart your pc
Method 7: Buy a new Windows 10 Product Key
If you are still troubled by the active Windows 10 watermark, there is no other option than to purchase a new Windows 10 product key to resolve the issue. You can buy it directly from the Activation menu which is in the Settings section. From there, tap on the Go to Store option to purchase it.
These 7 methods can effectively remove the active Windows watermark from your computer. But, to experience the real 100% guarantee, you better use licensed Windows 10.