Acnes and their scars are a common problem that many teenagers encounter when they hit their puberty. They are generally caused due to the change of hormones during teenage. Apart from hormonal changes, it is also caused by not taking proper care of the skin. It is however advisable to use good scar removal facewash and keep skin regularly fresh and healthy. Face and skin should be kept away or safe from pollution as much as possible to avoid acne or scars. Also, apart from good face wash, some home remedies that can be used to treat acne and scars are as follows:
- Black seed oil: These seeds are easily available online and their oil is also easily available. They have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral properties. It reduces any inflammation which is related to acne. It also ensures that the acne no longer pops out in the future. It also helps in healing any kind of wounds related to acne and helps in keeping skin clear and healthy. It lightens the scars of acne giving skin a glowing look.
- Rosehip seed oil: This oil is also easily available in the market. It can be applied directly to the skin. It usually is a solution for aging but also helps in removing and dealing with scars. It is very effective and shows quick results. However, proper routine needs to be followed in this regard.
- Honey: It is the most easily drugstore remedy. As known earlier honey has so many features in it. It helps in keeping body, skin, hair, etc, fit and glowing. They also help in dealing with scars and acne. Mixing of honey with lemon and applying on scars or acne is a very effective solution. It’s simple and easy and helps in getting quicker results. It has anti-bacterial property and helps in dealing and removing infections or bacteria related to acne or its wounds.
- Lemon juice: Lemon has acidic content in it which gives better results. They help in treating acne scars. They also help in discoloration. It can be applied directly to the scars. Its acidic content makes a lot of difference on the skin. It can also be applied by mixing it with some other content like tomato, honey, etc.
- Aloe-Vera: Aloe-Vera is said to help in healing wounds. They help in healing acne and its scars too. They have anti-inflammatory properties. It can be applied directly or mixed with something like honey, lemon, turmeric, etc.
Above mentioned home remedies can be used regularly on the skin to deal with acne and scars. These remedies are very effective and healthy for the skin. They penetrate deep into the skin and make the skin glowing and healthy. Apart from dealing with acne and scars, they can also be used frequently and can be added in daily skin-care routine. Apart from them a fast scar removal facewash, face serums, moisturizers should also be regularly used.
No Scars have been constantly engaged in providing its customers the products that will help them to keep their skin healthy, glowing, and clean. They use ingredients like neem which are very healthy for keeping skin clear. They do not compromise in the quality and aims at providing the best to its customers. It is also available at affordable prices. It also is regularly involved in innovating new products to provide better results to its customers.