DelveInsight’s “Contact Dermatitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030“ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Contact Dermatitis , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Contact Dermatitis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
Contact dermatitis is a red, itchy rash caused by direct contact with a substance or an allergic reaction to it. The rash isn’t contagious or life-threatening, but it can be very uncomfortable.
Many substances can cause such reactions, including soaps, cosmetics, fragrances, jewellery and plants.
To treat contact dermatitis successfully, you need to identify and avoid the cause of your reaction. If you can avoid the offending substance, the rash usually clears up in two to four weeks. You can try soothing your skin with cool, wet compresses, anti-itch creams and other self-care steps.
- The total diagnosed prevalent population of CD in the 7 major markets was found to be 43,359,201 in 2017.
- In case of CD in the United States, the diagnosed prevalent cases were found to be 13,786,942 in 2017.
- It was found that in the United States the number of cases of ICD and ACD were 11,029,554 and 2,757,388 respectively in 2017.
- In addition, the number of cases of acute, sub-acute and chronic type of CD were 7,611,771, 2,903,530 and 3,271,641 respectively in 2017, in the United States.
- Gender-specific data of the United States suggests that the number of cases of CD in males and females were 4,825,430 and 8,961,513 respectively in 2017.
- Age-specific data for CD suggests that in the United States the maximum number of cases of CD were found in the age group of 46-60 with 4,411,822 cases in 2017, while the lowest number of cases were found in the age group 75+ with 275,739 cases in 2017.
- In the EU5 countries, the diagnosed prevalence of CD was found to be maximum in Germany with 6,645,210 cases, followed by France with 5,481,080 cases in 2017. While, the least number of cases were found in Spain, with 1,982,709 cases in 2017.
- In Japan, the diagnosed prevalence of CD was found to be 5,107,575 in 2017.
- Brickell Biotech Inc
- Edesa Biotech Inc
- Hapten Sciences Inc
- ILiAD Biotechnologies LLC
- Signum Dermalogix Inc
- And Many Others
The Contact Dermatitis market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Contact Dermatitis market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Contact Dermatitis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
- The market size of CD in the seven major markets was estimated to be USD 7,831 Million in 2017.
- The United States accounts for the largest market size of CD, in comparison to EU5 (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain) and Japan.
- Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest market size with USD 981 Million in 2017, while Spain had the lowest market size of CD with USD 293 Million in 2017.
- The Japan CD market accounted for USD 752 Million in 2017, which is expected to increase during the forecast period of 2020-2030.
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Contact Dermatitis market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017-2030. The analysis covers Contact Dermatitis market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Contact Dermatitis key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details and other information for Contact Dermatitis emerging therapies.
- What was the Contact Dermatitis market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Contact Dermatitis total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Contact Dermatitis market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Contact Dermatitis market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Contact Dermatitis market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Contact Dermatitis market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Contact Dermatitis ?
- What is the historical Contact Dermatitis patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Contact Dermatitis in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Contact Dermatitis ?
- Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Contact Dermatitis during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the current options for the Contact Dermatitis treatment, along with the approved therapy?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Contact Dermatitis in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the Contact Dermatitis marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Contact Dermatitis ?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for Contact Dermatitis treatment?
- How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Contact Dermatitis treatment?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry – Industry, Industry – Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Contact Dermatitis therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Contact Dermatitis and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Contact Dermatitis ?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Contact Dermatitis ?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Contact Dermatitis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Contact Dermatitis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Contact Dermatitis in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Contact Dermatitis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Contact Dermatitis market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
State: New York
Country: United States